Installing your Lacerte Program
To download Lacerte from the web and install it on your standalone computer or the first networked computer in your office, see How to download next year's Lacerte product.
To install Lacerte from a DVD:
- Insert the Lacerte Tax DVD into your computer's DVD drive.
- If the installation wizard doesn't launch automatically, click the Start button, select Run, and then type D:\Setup (use the correct letter for your DVD drive, if it's not D).
- Continue the installation starting with step 4 in How to download next year's Lacerte product.
If you are having trouble with the download process, please see How to contact Lacerte for help for our hours of operation and support contact information.
For information on transferring clients and settings from the prior year, see the articles below:
- Transferring client files to the current year using the Proforma Wizard
- What program options transfer from the prior year software?
Other Helpful Articles:
New to Lacerte or just need some refresher training?
Visit proconnect.intuit.com/lacerte/new-user-welcome/ for a helpful training experience complete with live and recorded webinars along with resource materials to get you started.
Having trouble with your download process? Let us help you by visiting our support page, where you can find helpful articles as well as engage with your peers.