1. Pay-by-Refund or refund transfer program (“Program”) participation available to eligible ProSeries, Lacerte, and ProConnect Tax Online customers for a limited time only. Program participants (will be designated to an incentive category as determined by Intuit and) can depending on the software used, may earn a $10 credit or other incentive as outlined in the table below for every federal funded Pay-by-Refund transaction that is filed from January 1st through April 15th of the then-current Tax Year through either of the following banks: Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, Refund Advantage, Republic Bank, or River City Bank (each a “Participating Bank”). To be eligible participants must adopt industry refund transfer best practice principles by charging customary and reasonable processing fees, and federal returns must be transmitted to the IRS using a single account and EFIN. Federal returns that are rejected by the IRS, or deemed fraudulent, or a result of identity theft are not eligible for credit under the Program. If software and a user eligible for credits, aggregate credits payment will be delivered from Participating Banks by May 31st of the current year. A $35 one-time bank set up fee applies to each federal Pay-by-Refund transaction. Additional fees apply to state Pay-by-Refund filings. Offer may be terminated or modified in Intuit’s discretion and Program and software terms and conditions, including available features, credits, pricing, and support are subject to change without notice. You must meet certain minimum funded Pay-by-Refund transaction thresholds in order to be eligible to qualify for free or discounted software.
New customers may be eligible to receive free ProSeries software by meeting the following eligibility requirements:
- - Must show initial proof of minimum of 50 federal funded Pay-by-Refund transactions in the prior Tax Year.
- - Must complete minimum of 50 federal funded Pay-by-Refund transactions through Participating Banks by April 15th each tax year covered under the Term of the agreement.
- - Must file the first federal Pay-by-Refund transaction within the 1st week of e-File each year of the Term.
- - Free software will be upgrade equivalent of the original software version purchased via the initial order Quote.
New customers may be eligible for ProSeries Pay-by-Refund software offers by meeting the following requirements:
- - Must show initial proof of minimum of 20 federal funded Pay-by-Refund transactions in the prior Tax Year.
- - Must complete minimum of 20 federal funded Pay-by-Refund transactions through Participating Banks by April 15th each tax year covered under the Term of the agreement.