Before you start:
- The organizer is only supported in the individual and fiduciary modules.
- The e-organizer is only supported in the individual module.
- The organizer and e-organizer use the prior year client information to base the current year data off of. Until the final release of the current year program, these organizers can only be found in the prior year Lacerte program. For example, to send your clients organizers for TY22 based on the TY21 data, you need to access and print organizers or send e-organizers from the 2021 Lacerte program. The organizer for 2022 Lacerte is available on the final release of the 2021 program.
How to download the organizer release:
- From the Tools menu, select Lacerte Updates.
- On the next window, click Apply Updates.
How to access the organizer or e-organizer in Lacerte:
- Open the prior year version of Lacerte. (Lacerte 2021 for tax year 2022)
- Select the Clients tab to view your list of clients.
- From the Tools menu, select Organizer.