The Tax Reform
Answers, training and resources you need to help you become an expert on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- How to Guide Your Clients Through Tax Reform Changes
- Year-End Tax Tips and Tax Reform for Business and Individual Clients
- How to Take Advantage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Alimony and Tax Reform: What Your Clients Need to Know
- What Does the Affordable Care Act Have to do With Tax Reform?
- W-4 Essentials: Get Income Tax Withholding Right
See all Tax Cuts and Jobs Act articles at the Tax Pro Center.
Participate in live webinars and training.
Intuit is invested in your success. In order to help you understand these major tax law changes and the implications to tax planning, we encourage you to register for the below webinars. Our webinars are free, and many of the live programs are eligible for CPE and IRS CE credit (exceptions apply).
Webinar topics include:
- Navigating the Postcard 1040 with TCJA (1 hour)
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: The Fundamentals (2 hours)
- Tax Planning Strategies (2 hours)
- TCJA: Qualified Business Income Deduction (1 hour)
- TCJA: Depreciation Provisions (1 hour)
- TCJA: International Provisions (1 hour)
Select one of the product links below to access the training webinar schedule, to register or to view recorded webinars.
Client-facing materials to make your job easier
Additional tools and helpful resources
- W-4 Essentials (PDF)
- Your Customized Guide to Offering Advisory Services
- Get tax reform answers from experts and tax pros like you and browse hundreds of tax reform topics.
Tax Pro Community
How can we help?
As we continue through this transition, we want
to learn from you what you need from us.
Stay in the know.
Stay up-to-date by subscribing to the Tax Pro Center
for the latest news on the tax reform legislation.
Not a tax professional?
Are you self-employed?
Whether you’re a small business, self-employed, a contractor or a business of one, QuickBooks has your back when it comes to tax reform.
Connect with a ProAdvisor, a QuickBooks-certified independent accounting and tax professional who can answer your questions.