Intuit Accountants just released the first-annual 2022 Taxpayer Insights & Intelligence Brief.
Why should you choose Protection Plus for your firm?
Notices and audit resolution
Our bilingual (English and Spanish) team of experienced EA and CPA case resolution specialists provide personalized support to help your client:
- • Interpret letters from the IRS and the state, and help with correspondence.
- • Give guidance on next steps and representation as necessary.
- • Research the status of returns with the IRS.
- • Reconcile CP2000s and other inquiry letters.
- • Address issues with IRS forms including Schedules A, C, and E.
- • Assist with denied credits.
- • Resolve tax debts and rejected ITINs.
Identity theft restoration
Plus, give your clients comprehensive identity theft restoration services, including:
- • 24/7 access to ID restoration advocates.
- • Notifications to banks and agencies if other forms of ID were stolen.
- • Fraud alerts on credit records.
- • Daily credit monitoring from all three bureaus for 6 months after ID theft has been reported.
Give your clients even more confidence
Give a certificate of membership to every 1040 individual client after enrolling, so they know they’re covered and how to reach our team of specialists.
Add a seal to every client’s copy of their return to remind them that they’re protected even after e-file completion.