For instructions on viewing your REP statement online, refer to Managing your information with My Account.
To view REP transactions and make payments on your REP account:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Select REP Statements on the left side to View Statements, Transactions, or Make a Payment.
- Any changes made via My Account will result in a confirmation email to the primary contact on the account.
The Lacerte REP billing, auto-pay, and non-auto-pay schedule is listed below:
|STMT BEGIN DATE||STMT END DATE||CALC DATE||AUTOPAY DUE DATE||LOCKOUT DATE||LOCKOUT DAY|
Statement close date
- The billing cycle runs from the 5th of the previous month to the 4th of the current month. Update any changes to your billing information before this day.
- Statements are available via My Account within 48 hours of the end of statement date.
- Paper statements sent via postal mail may experience delays, please allow up to 2 weeks from the end of statement date.
Auto pay date
This is the date the credit card or EFT provided charges the amount due on your statement. No further action required.
Non-auto pay due date
Statements are due on this date. Full payment is required by this date to avoid lockout.
If full payment of your REP account balance isn't made, your account may be locked. Once this occurs, the current account balance is due.
Terms, conditions, features, pricing support, and services are subject to change at any time without notice.