Lacerte 2022 is now available!
Download from My Account if you've renewed.
- For the most up to date information on Lacerte Releases, see Lacerte Release Dates
- For on Lacerte forms availability, see https://lfs.intuit.com/
To see what's been added for Lacerte 2022, see:
For information on how to install Lacerte, see:
- How to download and install Lacerte
- If you are using Intuit Hosting see How to add next year's Lacerte to your Remote Desktop
To proforma your clients from Lacerte 2021 to Lacerte 2022, see:
- Using the Proforma Wizard to transfer client files to the current year
- Why did some client data not proforma
- Resolving proforma errors in Lacerte
If you changed computers, see:
For billing schedules and to update your information, see:
Getting information from your taxpayers for the upcoming tax season:
- Printing organizers in Lacerte
- Using Intuit Link in Lacerte
- How to access the organizer or e-organizer in Lacerte
Other common questions:
- If you want to explore getting digital signatures for tax year 22, see Common questions about eSignature
- If your EFIN has changed or if you are new to e-filing, see Register your EFIN with Intuit before e-filing
- If you need to add a new employee to your Lacerte software, see Managing users in Lacerte
- If you plan to offer Pay-by-Refund, enrollment is now live within the tax year 22 program, see How do I enroll in Pay-by-Refund for tax year 2022?
- For additional training that's available, see: Lacerte Training
Solved! Go to Solution.
1 Comment 1