Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files repeatedly corrupted in Fixed Asset Manager

Highlighted
Level 1
last updated ‎June 02, 2020 2:02 PM

Is anyone using the Fixed Asset Manager Program. We have repeatedly had major file corruption for no apparent reason. We will be working in the program and the program will close on its own. When we restart and click on the client, it says it is not a fixed asset file. When we cannot rebuild the client index as that also says it is not a fixed asset file. We can rebuild the system index but that does nothing.

Does anyone have any experience with this.

0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Level 8

I've used it for years... never had that problem.  Including this year to date.  Don't think it's a program problem, or this place would be slammed with posts like yours.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
Highlighted
Level 1

Thanks for the quick reply. I have used FAM since 2012 without any issues as well. Just love bugs... and bug fixes. The only thing different this year is running Windows 10 .... Driving me crazy ...

0 Cheers