nytcpa2012
Level 4

I was one of those original folks reporting this problem (to no avail) to Intuit/ProSeries numerous times and so many years ago I don't even remember when I first had the problem.   I am also aghast that Intuit hasn't done anything about this after all these years and complaints.  Maybe they want you to have to use their FA feature within ProSeries instead, but that doesn't allow you to work up depreciation calculations until after the end of the year when doing the closed years' taxes, so interim financial reports can be meaningfully inaccurate!

I finally received a "workaround" solution (from jmarkham, a Level 1 user like me) as follows:

Make a copy of the file EVERY TIME you add new assets (after adding new assets, close the client and then RIGHT CLICK on the client and select copy and a copy will be added to your client list).  

Another workaround to the Print to PDF issue (which corrupts the FAM software every time) is having the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC as a print option.

I hope this works for you in the future.

0 Cheers