DAIL4321
Level 2

I am also having the same problem and I am on the Hosted environment in Right Networks.

I have spent hours on the line with support walking me through troubleshooting, and they cannot recover the corrupt files, as they go corrupt as soon as they are saved. I do not have time to mess with Fixed Asset manager, and support, so I end up just manually entering into ProSeries which does not include the cents detail. I am so annoyed with the entire thing, as I have used Proseries and Fixed Asset Manager for almost 17 years, and this problem started with 2021's FAM. Then I thought maybe 2022, would be better, nope... I cannot get anything to save before going corrupt. Being that the information is not on a server housed in my office, and it is hosted through ProSeries, I would not think that we would have this problem. 

I am a small ffirm, and it just really bothers me the time I had wasted last season with it, and to see this tax season it is doing the same, does not look too promising. I do not want to sit on the phone with support as they walk me through troubleshooting, why can they just not fix the program and get back to me?