Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a telephone number of someone important with Intuit?

FSUCPA
Level 3

It is now day 8 and I still cannot print or e-file returns!!! I have the Choice 200 bundle but cannot get the authorized number of returns to populate. It shows I have zero returns remaining. I have spent 6 hours on the phone with customer support and spoken with 9 different reps. My case has been escalated twice. I have not received a call from customer service yet which I'm told is customary with escalated cases. I am so frustrated I want to scream! I am falling further behind by the day and am getting numerous phone calls for clients looking for their returns!

I need to talk to someone over the whole support area who will have the pull to get my case resolved! 

0 Cheers
37 Comments 37
IRonMaN
Level 15

I thought they used to have phone numbers at one point, now it is just e-mails if you click on them.  But they did add some lovely photos of Sasan modeling a sport coat as well as a really nice sweater.

https://www.intuit.com/company/executives/

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
Does anyone have a telephone number of someone important with Intuit?

I think you actually want the telephone number of someone that has power at Intuit.  That is VERY different than a person that is "important".

IRonMaN
Level 15

To be honest, after about day 3 I think I would have been talking to somebody at Drake

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

@IntuitGabi 

@IntuitRichard 

Any chance of getting some help from you on this?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
PATAX
Level 15

@FSUCPA I sympathize with you my friend. What you describe is a travesty. Truly what a joke....... Good Luck and maybe praying might help you, it certainly doesn't hurt, and God may help you... just my humble opinion...👍🐕

GodFather
Level 8

I wonder how long it will be before the email address for each executive is removed from the profiles??  

GodFather
Level 8

@FSUCPA  What is your email, assuming you are willing to share that?

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I will send this thread to my contact at Intuit that is very helpful.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Come on @IntuitBettyJo  , you had to walk right by this post to mark this other one https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/when-will-irs-begin-ac...

as accepted.  This person has been dead in the water for how long.  I think it is more important the they get some help than it is to mark someone's post from last week as accepted.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Not to mention this one, from the 28th, @IntuitGabi  - you were tagged here, too.  With not response that I can see:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/proseries-choice-200-wi...

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Statistics matter more than actually helping Intuit customers?

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

And I just sold my pot stirring equipment to Bill the other day.  Looks like I am going to have to go out and buy some new stuff.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Or reactive the torch & pitchfork inventory?

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have a couple warehouses full of that inventory ------------------ I did a little hoarding at the start of COVID season.

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @FSUCPA , 

I reached out via private message to help you get this resolved. 

-Betty Jo 

PS. Thanks for the mention @IRonMaN 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Thank you.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo  - so tagging GabiU and Richard doesn't work?

We used to (in the olden days) have a list of Intuit employees we could tag for these issues.  Maybe updating/providing that list would be a good move?

BUT, don't put it in the lounge - since 2/3rds of the folks trying to help have declined Intuit's "generous offer" to sign a NDA & can't access the lounge anymore.

( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

@FSUCPA 

Please report back to us as to the resolution. Thanks.

(and Roll Tide - assuming FSU means Florida State 🙂

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

"We used to (in the olden days) have a list of Intuit employees we could tag for these issues. Maybe updating/providing that list would be a good move?"

We used to have that in the lounge back when the lounge had quite a few more people lounging there.  Intuit folks seem to come and go quite a bit here.  I'm not sure which employees decided to leave or which employees Intuit decided to relocate to their Siberia office.  But I do know, I don't really know who is who in the Intuit help department here.

Slava Ukraini!
FSUCPA
Level 3

I am circling back around to inform everyone that my problem is finally resolved, thanks in part to @IRonMaN !

I sent an email to the Intuit executives summarizing my issues. Half of the email was ALL CAPS as I was really, really angry! (Thought that was a better choice than using colorful language!) Within 15 minutes, I received responses from the Office of the President, the Executive Vice President & General Manager of the Consumer Group and from the CFO. The two executives issued heartfelt apologies and the President's Office told my case would be escalated immediately. Within 30 minutes, I received a call from a technical rep who has been with Intuit for 20 years. He was terrific! Turns out something happened to my license when Right Networks imported the program to their platform. This thought had occurred to me and I called Right Networks on Sunday to discuss this but was told that wasn't a possibility. Ha! Anyway, I called Intuit's customer support 11 times, spent over eight hours on the phone and was out of commission for eight days. I am happy to report everything is now working and I think this was an eye-opening experience for Intuit. I hope this will serve as a learning process for the entire customer service process. I can honestly say none of the reps I spoke to before Monday were remotely capable of handling this type of problem. Thankfully all is well but it was an excruciating experience.

abctax55
Level 15

I suggest you push, hard, for a discount.  They are known to do that.... from what I've heard 😉

Glad you're back in business.

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Great news!  I'm glad you FINALLY got things resolved.  Now get back to work --------- you are way behind😁

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

I'm glad you got it resolved.

Ex-AllStar
GodFather
Level 8

It's unfortunate it needed to get to that point.  Customer Service should be just that, serving the customer to the "BEST" of their ability.  There shouldn't be a need to reach the executive level in order to achieve that.  

I'm happy your issue was rectified.  Hopefully this serves to remind everyone at Intuit that they can do better. 

PATAX
Level 15

That technical rep that you talked to should be promoted to manager of all technical reps. If I ever have to call, which hopefully will be never, I hope I have the good fortune of getting in touch with that same technical rep. Just my opinion.

NeilPatelEA
Level 1

Good Morning, 

Can someone please help me with this. 
I am having the same problem. Haven't been able to work since last Tuesday. 

Thanks. 

rcooley25
Level 11

Why  dont you go to Intuit and make them an offer they cant refuse?

PATAX
Level 15

@GodFather But don't they look so creme Dela creme?... Just joking 😉😄

rcooley25
Level 11

And now its just the picturea of people wityh no Email to which we might reach them.  

By the way, dont give up your hope of being a Lion Tamer.

IRonMaN
Level 15

The lion tamer gig would be less stressful than dealing with Intuit.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15
abctax55_0-1644249808655.png

NeilPatelEA
Level 1

Good Morning, 

Can someone please help me with this. 
I am having the same problem. Haven't been able to work since last Tuesday.

@IntuitBettyJo    Wanna try to help this poor customer?

( Generic Comment )"
GodFather
Level 8

They do, absolutely, creme Dela Creme for sure.  It was an opportunity for them to show how effectively they can listen to their customers..  There's no need to get to that point.  All of "US" would have so much more respect for them it didn't have to get to that point. 

I'm a newbie, this is my first year with ProSeries and I'm a bit disappointed with some of the topics I see discussed on this forum.  It's a difficult business climate for many organizations.  With that said, customer service has to be a top focus.  Why couldn't someone handle a very basic issue as described by the original poster?  Why did it have to rise to the executive level to be addressed???  The big guns came out and all is well now.  Sad, really.  

PATAX
Level 15

@GodFather you hit the nail on the head Godfather.

NeilPatelEA
Level 1

After hours on the phone this morning the issue seems to be resolved. 

Thanks. 

rcooley25
Level 11

Am I reading this right.? is the issue resolved is that of 8915F?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Nope, another customer, another problem.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
FSUCPA
Level 3

Do you have the ProSeries Choice 200?

0 Cheers