FSUCPA
Level 3

I am circling back around to inform everyone that my problem is finally resolved, thanks in part to @IRonMaN !

I sent an email to the Intuit executives summarizing my issues. Half of the email was ALL CAPS as I was really, really angry! (Thought that was a better choice than using colorful language!) Within 15 minutes, I received responses from the Office of the President, the Executive Vice President & General Manager of the Consumer Group and from the CFO. The two executives issued heartfelt apologies and the President's Office told my case would be escalated immediately. Within 30 minutes, I received a call from a technical rep who has been with Intuit for 20 years. He was terrific! Turns out something happened to my license when Right Networks imported the program to their platform. This thought had occurred to me and I called Right Networks on Sunday to discuss this but was told that wasn't a possibility. Ha! Anyway, I called Intuit's customer support 11 times, spent over eight hours on the phone and was out of commission for eight days. I am happy to report everything is now working and I think this was an eye-opening experience for Intuit. I hope this will serve as a learning process for the entire customer service process. I can honestly say none of the reps I spoke to before Monday were remotely capable of handling this type of problem. Thankfully all is well but it was an excruciating experience.