Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Choice 200 with Network

FSUCPA
Level 3

I have been having issues printing and e-filing returns since Monday. When trying to print, I get a message that says I have zero returns remaining out of 200 and in order to proceed, I have to pay per return. The software has been paid in full since October and I have filed zero returns. 

I have spent countless hours on the telephone with ProSeries and waiting for ProSeries to return my calls and still don't have a resolution to my problem! To say that I am frustrated is an understatement! Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have a solution? ProSeries customer service is getting worse each year. The amount of lost time I've incurred this week alone is really making me rethink my decision to stick with ProSeries. Currently, I cannot recommend them to anyone!

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Is it possible that you have 2 different Intuit license numbers an the purchase was made under a different license?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I found this from last year stating that Choice 200 is only an option for NEW customers, if youve been using ProSeries for a long time, Im not sure how you got that deal. 

So this leads me back again to ask, could you have more than one license/account and have installed to the wrong one.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/proseries-is-screwing-i...

0 Cheers
FSUCPA
Level 3

I have a three year deal with them and this is my third year. So I think the license should be the same but I will look at last year's license. 

GodFather
Level 8

Did you sign up for Choice 200 during your first year?

0 Cheers
FSUCPA
Level 3

Yes

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi do you have a way to escalate this situation? 

Theyre getting nowhere with phone support and theres not much any of us here can do to help with account issues like this.  

0 Cheers
GodFather
Level 8

I am new to ProSeries, signing up this year for the first time.  I also chose Choice 200 as my subscription.  How many federal returns do you complete a year?  Is it possible they are looking at your return total cumulative since your first year?  As crazy as that may sound, it's just a thought.  Obviously, the expectation is that you receive 200 federal returns each year, not cumulatively.    

0 Cheers
FSUCPA
Level 3

I prepare about 75 federal and state returns. That shouldn't be the issue but I appreciate any suggestions!

0 Cheers
FSUCPA
Level 3

My case was supposed to be escalated twice. I'm about ready to do pay per return so I can state processing returns and then dispute the charge with AMEX

0 Cheers
GodFather
Level 8

It shouldn't be the issue, I agree.  But given it's your third year of using the Choice 200, it may be worth asking.  

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

bump

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IntuitGabi

Let me look into this. Thanks! 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
IntuitGabi

I've gotten word that this has been addressed. Have you been able to see correct balance of returns? 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers