Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your firm administrator needs to grant you access

dsocpa
Level 5

Would you like to send an email to the administrator(s) at your firm requesting online access?

Just started getting this message in Professional PS 2023 a few moments ago.  Have been getting this message in Pro 2020 for ~a month.  I am the administrator and the only user of the program.  Please provide instructions to correct.  I need to file extensions.

BTW if I select "yes" to send Admin an email to authorize the email never arrives.

4 Comments 4
dsteincpa
Level 3

I'm getting this message too - What do we do????

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Go to the Windows Start Button > Programs menu and run Connected Customer

connectedcustomer.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
wjgutcpa
Level 4

I just want to know who is the nincompoop that thought it was a genius idea to roll this out on a deadline! 

Hopefully they sleep well tonight with one eye open.

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

.@Intuit_Gabbi

I successfully logged onto PS23 earlier this AM.  However, I experienced a problem with the ProSeries 2023 update mid AM today.  I got bumped off-line mid AM. When I tried to relog-in to PS23 I got a message to email my Administrator and the log-in failed.  I do not have PS23 on a network. I have a stand-alone set up.  Hence, there is no Administrator to email and there are no Admin permissions to be had on my PS23 set up.

I ran the ProSeries 2023 "Tools -Repair Updates" routine under the windows start button.  After running the "Repair Updates I was able to log-in to PS23.

I know, weird. Maybe this only affected me?  Just a "heads up" if others PS23 users are experiencing this issue with the PS23 update this AM.

Many, many gremlins this season in PS23.  Good luck to you all!