Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your firm administrator needs to grant you access

Deb1002
Level 1

I am the firm and administrator.  keep getting this message

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

20 Comments 20
George4Tacks
Level 15
KateSchro
Level 1

I am having this problem also.  I am the Administrator.  Will not let me log on and I am not receiving an email as administrator.  

amncpa
Level 1

I am getting the same thing how do I get in to proseries?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

This forum is primarily personed by other users, so often the only real response is CALL SUPPORT https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
chasvbrown
Level 1

I am not successful in the log in process.  I am the sole user of this software and must get the for administrator to grant me permission.  ??

Henrycito
Level 1

Did you or someone solve this problem ? how has solved?

0 Cheers
Henrycito
Level 1

Does someone have a secret solution?

0 Cheers
Rothchild
Level 1

how do I invite my employee to use my 2019 Pro Series.  She has always accessed my program using my password. 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
femorbigoso
Level 1

"Your Firm administrator wants to give you access." I am the firm administrator and I am the only one with access to my Pro Series Tax Software.  I need an access to continue doing the tax returns but I don't receive any instruction on the followings steps so I can open the software and work on it.

0 Cheers
SLPearsonCPA
Level 1

I am getting this same message - "Please contact a firm administrator to add you as a user." But I'm the only one in my firm and I purchased the software and entered the customer number it sent me in an email. I've tried calling customer support for ProSeries and they were NOT helpful. They didn't know what I was talking about. I don't know what to do - this is ridiculous. I can't even access the software I purchased or get my work done. I'm never buying these Intuit products again.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Sorry. My earlier post was for Lacerte this is for ProSeries https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/manage-access/help/manage-users-for-proseries/00/4963

Note the highlighted section 

George4Tacks_0-1611973292425.png

If you are the owner of the firm, manage your office, or are the only ProSeries user in your office, you must: complete the initial setup, and invite additional software users (if applicable).

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

Sorry for the trouble, would it be OK, we can have a zoom session so I can troubleshoot the issue with your account?

0 Cheers
Leanng
Level 2

Same here. I bought the software and am the only user and I set up myself to be the admin but kept on getting this message. "Your firm admin needs to grant you access". When click on "Yes" nothing happened. 

Can someone please help ??

0 Cheers
Taxstan45
Level 1

I can't log into account because I need to ask my account administrator. I am a stand alone firm and don't have account administrator

lukaliz
Level 1

Same I hate that I can't do work for my clients... getting backed up!! Not happy!!

0 Cheers
lukaliz
Level 1

Terrible answer

0 Cheers
lukaliz
Level 1

I called support and they knew nothing!!  

So i still can't get into my program that i paid $1,000 for!!!!  I am ripped!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Cheers
PS04
Level 1

I'm getting same message, on with technical support and brain is going numb listening to music

0 Cheers
jay bautista
Level 1

The same problem and no solution. Su9pport don't answer and have not solution. And the money paid. No body respond 

0 Cheers