Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I spoke too soon

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

what is this message about administration access?

17 Comments 17
hilliardcouple
Level 2

I'm having the same issue

cbarnes
Level 3

Came here to ask the same thing.

pamers
Level 2

I'm shut out of my software???

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

me too!  i have a client in the lobby!

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

i am back in! phew.. i lost 2.5 minutes!

pamers
Level 2

now I am able to log in

ashkans
Level 2

I am getting access issue requesting admin access what's that ? It's a deadline for Business and why i should get this issue exactly the last day 

hilliardcouple
Level 2

I just got back in as well

pamers
Level 2

well, that was weird  

ashkans
Level 2

ok everyone , please update the proseries the problem will be resolved. go to all apps and scroll down to proseries 2023 and select repair and updates 

ajp
Level 5

I'm getting this too.  I was just going to post.  I found a solution post from intuit that was listed about four days ago, but their solution isn't working because logging on to the administrator account is "having problems" right now too. 

lori3
Level 3

I was just able to sign in myself. I see their website says it is down so they are obviously having tech problems on their end...ON DEADLINE DAY!  While ago, I was in it but couldn't transmit so today may be a real nightmare.

SL855
Level 3

Same here. And on the corporate deadline of all days. Tried rebooting, running as administrator, repairing updates, and resetting password to no avail.

It seems like it's affecting the website as well. Getting this on all devices and browsers, even in incognito.

Monosnap My Account _ Videos & docs - Google Chrom.png

ashkans
Level 2

please go to all apps and scroll down to find proseries 2023 and click on repair and update will be resolved. 

SL855
Level 3

Already did that and it did not fix it. It's working now though, it seems whatever was going on Intuit's side is fixed.

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

.@Intuit_Gabbi

I successfully logged onto PS23 earlier this AM.  However, I experienced a problem with the ProSeries 2023 update mid AM today.  I got bumped off-line mid AM. When I tried to relog-in to PS23 I got a message to email my Administrator and the log-in failed.  I do not have PS23 on a network. I have a stand-alone set up.  Hence, there is no Administrator to email and there are no Admin permissions to be had on my PS23 set up.

I ran the ProSeries 2023 "Tools -Repair Updates" routine under the windows start button.  After running the "Repair Updates I was able to log-in to PS23.

I know, weird. Maybe this only affected me?  Just a "heads up" if others PS23 users are experiencing this issue with the PS23 update this AM.

Many, many gremlins this season in PS23.  Good luck to you all!

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

Hi all, 
Retry log in if you haven't already. Let us know if you are still experiencing issues in this thread below. Give this Reply a cheer if you were able to log in successfully.

Thanks! 
-Gabi 

0 Cheers