Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTUIT PROSERIES EMPLOYEES PLEASE RESPOND - I WAS OVERCHARGED

caj111
Level 4

Hello ProSeries Professional Employee,

I made a pay-per-return purchase to file a corporate return for $ 236 so I would have credit toward the next purchase, as it only cost $ 118 for the business return filing.  Then, I went to file the next corporate return, and discovered this would cost $ 126.  Knowing that I had $ 118 credit, I went through with the purchase, thinking it would only cost $8.  Instead I was charged the FULL $126! What gives Intuit? I called your number but you are closed for the holiday. 

I need a real Intuit ProSeries employee to respond to this - not somebody in one of your overseas call centers with a poor command of the english language that I will have to explain at least three times.  PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT for $ 118 IMMEDIATELY, or CALL ME and tell me what I need to do - your website where I am supposed to be able to look at my account is totally useless as it shows nothing about individual transactions.  Or if it does I cannot find it anywhere.  HELP ME INTUIT! YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT TAKING MY MONEY but you won't help me when I need it.

Thank you.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alowrie_admin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @caj111 ,

Please contact our customer service team so that they can look into this for you.  The phone number and hours of operation can be found here, https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/contact-proseries-hel....  

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

You'll have to call customer support. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Print out your PPR Audit Log before calling, it will show you all the money in and out of the PPR account.

TOOLS > PPR > Print Audit Log

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
alowrie_admin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @caj111 ,

Please contact our customer service team so that they can look into this for you.  The phone number and hours of operation can be found here, https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/contact-proseries-hel....  

0 Cheers
Jonesin1
Level 4

Avoiding Duplicate Pay-Per-Return (PPR) charges

Avoiding Duplicate Pay-Per-Return (PPR) charges (intuit.com)

Request a Pay-Per-Return refund:

If you encounter duplicate charges and a refund is needed, submit your request using our self-serve request process on My Account. All requests are subject to approval.

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. From the left side of the screen select Billing ⮕ ProSeries PPR.
  3. Choose the Request PPR Refund dropdown and select Request a refund.
  4. Fill out the form, and Attach Audit Report.
  5. For steps to save your audit report to PDF and upload, hover over the 

next to Report File and follow the instructions.
  6. Select Submit.

You will receive a confirmation that can be saved, as well as an email confirmation. Save the Tracking Number. You can follow the same steps above and select Track Refund if you would like to see the status of your request. The Tracking Number should be entered in the Enter Case Number field.

0 Cheers