caj111
Level 4

Hello ProSeries Professional Employee,

I made a pay-per-return purchase to file a corporate return for $ 236 so I would have credit toward the next purchase, as it only cost $ 118 for the business return filing.  Then, I went to file the next corporate return, and discovered this would cost $ 126.  Knowing that I had $ 118 credit, I went through with the purchase, thinking it would only cost $8.  Instead I was charged the FULL $126! What gives Intuit? I called your number but you are closed for the holiday. 

I need a real Intuit ProSeries employee to respond to this - not somebody in one of your overseas call centers with a poor command of the english language that I will have to explain at least three times.  PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT for $ 118 IMMEDIATELY, or CALL ME and tell me what I need to do - your website where I am supposed to be able to look at my account is totally useless as it shows nothing about individual transactions.  Or if it does I cannot find it anywhere.  HELP ME INTUIT! YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT TAKING MY MONEY but you won't help me when I need it.

Thank you.

0 Cheers