Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illinois partnership still not finalized. I have performed updates and the forms show as final.

Highlighted
last updated ‎December 07, 2019 3:15 AM

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11

PS Illinois module had a problem early in the year. You will most likely need to uninstall and reinstall Illinois only. 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11

PS Illinois module had a problem early in the year. You will most likely need to uninstall and reinstall Illinois only. 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11

To uninstall the IL state:

For Win10
Right click the Start button > Settings > Apps   scroll down the list to ProSeries 2018, click Uninstall    It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, don't panic, it wont!   Another window opens with a list of modules to uninstall, choose IL state.   

I believe for Win7, its under Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs  Uninstall PS18

This might be easier to follow (from a friend)..........

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
I was looking for Callie from Calumet city, but evidently Patrick from Palmyra was also still hiding out there.  Do you know of anybody else that is left in Illinois?
ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
hahaha!! Im running out of ppl my man. Everyone has come out to play!
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

That link above that has instructions from Intuit for uninstalling isn't possible on either of my systems, I don't have a choice in to Uninstall in the Programs menu for 2018...the other years have it, 2018 doesn't.  They should come up with new instructions.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
That makes sense, Lisa. I will go with your explanation from this point forward in case I have anymore friends from Illinois drop in. :laughing: Thanks for pointing that out.:laughing:
0 Cheers