Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I be able to print IL individual and partnership returns. ProSeries indicates that the IL 1040 is final. Can't print or efile.

kevin3
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I don't prepare IL returns, but I know this has been an issue for some that do.  The solution, as I understand it, is to uninstall the IL state module then reinstall it again from the Updates menu within ProSeries, Select and Download New Products.

To uninstall the IL state:

For Win10
Right click the Start button > Settings > Apps   scroll down the list to ProSeries 2018, click Uninstall    It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, don't panic, it wont!   Another window opens with a list of modules to uninstall, choose IL state.   

I believe for Win7, its under Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs  Uninstall PS18

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I don't prepare IL returns, but I know this has been an issue for some that do.  The solution, as I understand it, is to uninstall the IL state module then reinstall it again from the Updates menu within ProSeries, Select and Download New Products.

To uninstall the IL state:

For Win10
Right click the Start button > Settings > Apps   scroll down the list to ProSeries 2018, click Uninstall    It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, don't panic, it wont!   Another window opens with a list of modules to uninstall, choose IL state.   

I believe for Win7, its under Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs  Uninstall PS18

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Once Callie in Calumet City reports in, we should have this one covered.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers