Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illinois partnership still not finalized. I have performed updates and the forms show as final.

patricktfrawley
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

PS Illinois module had a problem early in the year. You will most likely need to uninstall and reinstall Illinois only. 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

PS Illinois module had a problem early in the year. You will most likely need to uninstall and reinstall Illinois only. 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608926-uninstalling-a-federal-or-state-product

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

To uninstall the IL state:

For Win10
Right click the Start button > Settings > Apps   scroll down the list to ProSeries 2018, click Uninstall    It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, don't panic, it wont!   Another window opens with a list of modules to uninstall, choose IL state.   

I believe for Win7, its under Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs  Uninstall PS18

This might be easier to follow (from a friend)..........

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I was looking for Callie from Calumet city, but evidently Patrick from Palmyra was also still hiding out there.  Do you know of anybody else that is left in Illinois?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
hahaha!! Im running out of ppl my man. Everyone has come out to play!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

That link above that has instructions from Intuit for uninstalling isn't possible on either of my systems, I don't have a choice in to Uninstall in the Programs menu for 2018...the other years have it, 2018 doesn't.  They should come up with new instructions.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
That makes sense, Lisa. I will go with your explanation from this point forward in case I have anymore friends from Illinois drop in. :laughing: Thanks for pointing that out.:laughing:
0 Cheers