Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile Error

ascreel
Level 2

I am receiving Error code 54 The version of Proseries you are using is no longer valid message when I attempt to efile Arkansas.

There are no available updates.  All Arkansas forms are available in this return. Unfortunately, now the Fed has been accepted so the Arkansas will have to be mailed in.  Afraid to email any more returns until this issue is resolved.  

What's up Proseries?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Yea, AR is a piggyback state, so it can only be EF along with federal....that really fouls you up!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
RollTide68
Level 8
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Yea, AR is a piggyback state, so it can only be EF along with federal....that really fouls you up!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

This issue has been resolved.

If you are still experiencing this error, please go to ttps://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/forms-finder/ and verify that all of the forms included in the affected return are listed as final. If one or more non-final forms are included in the return, it will not be able to e-file.

Additionally, ensure that your program has been updated.

Hope this helps, 

Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

Betty Jo,

I am having the same issue but with the NC S corp. All forms say final, ef ready. Can you please advise?

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

Sure, let me see what I can find and update you accordingly.

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
ascreel
Level 2

EXACTLY!!!  I now have to mail in 2 returns because Proseries is not on it's A game.  Other software is able to file Arkansas so what is the hold up with Proseries?

0 Cheers
ascreel
Level 2

This is not acceptable.  This is a Proseries issue that needs to be resolved.  Other professional software pkgs are having no issues with this.

0 Cheers