Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8915 F

athaureaux6
Level 8

Good afternoon online community, 

I wonder if someone has filed a 8915-F as an attachment and has been accepted? It seems the update is coming at the beginning of March, and I do not know why because the 8915-F was introduced first in 2021 I believe. 

Your responses will be appreciated. Have a great tax season everybody. 

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

Why not wait and do it right?  If it was two months away, it might be tempting, but to wait another week?  As a side note, I don't have any clients that need the form so it is a non-issue for me so my view isn't coming from someone that is sitting on 40 returns waiting for the form.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I have.   

EF on the 14th, got her direct deposit today that included ACTC and EITC.  No problems.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I am awaiting the release date only because my 8915's all have a balance due. They dont care. 

I find it ridiculous we have to wait sooooooo long for this form.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

It kinda sucks😀

By the way, since this is an 8915F post, where is Mr Fireball himself @rcooley25 .  Hopefully we don't have to go back to doing welfare checks on him.

Slava Ukraini!

Waiting another week isn’t an issue if it is another week.  I bet it is delayed again.

Actually, I hope it is delayed.  Now that ProSeries took my tax girlfriend away, the only thing I look forward to each morning upon opening program are Mr. Fireball’s posts.

IRonMaN
Level 15

But maybe they will surprise everyone and it will be ready earlier.

But maybe the Vikings will win the Super Bowl next year.

But if I was a betting man, I would put more money on the Vikings than Intuit. 😧

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

That was in the tax season of 2022 for the year of 2021.

Guess what. We had a problem then with both the IRS and intuit  and we were not able to efile the returns before 03/24/22.

If we can efile it by 03/02/23 does that mean we should be happy?

rcooley25
Level 11

I will drink to that.

I will drink to that.

ProSeries will give you many reasons to be driven to drink.