Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 Form 1040-ES

ckj1955
Level 1

Has anyone noticed that the 2022 Form 1040-ES is printing with due dates in 2021.  Not sure how to alert ProSeries to this.  I have the latest update as of a couple of minutes ago.

17 Comments 17

I am STUNNED no one has noticed this before now. 😁

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

You are the first one....

Today anyway.

Pro Series is supposedly aware of it, but no one here has gotten a good answer as to when.

dkh
Level 15

I read in a post yesterday that supposedly it would be fixed in this weeks update but guess not if you that update has happened and no fix happened.    

dascpa
Level 11

I make a sarcastic remark like that and I get trashed.  Good luck with yours......

I make a move that you don't get to post questions until you reach Level 4 and above (I only said 4 because you're at that level).  I'd prefer Level 9 and above but good luck with that.  Too many repetitive questions. Too many lazy people who won't spent a minute researching.  

Used to have a sign in my office "If at first you don't succeed, screw it".

ckj1955
Level 1

Thank You!

Dates are FIXED!  Run an update now.

Actually, not fixed.  Now the estimates say 2023.  So frustrating.  What are they doing??????

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Now the estimates say 2023"

I guess they are ahead of their time 😬

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Or were you just looking at the January estimate and seeing the 2023?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Nope4-18-22 estimate title is 2023 Form 1040-ES Payment Voucher 1

Sometimes all you can do is laugh, cause it feels better than crying.

rbynaker
Level 13

@jeffmcpa2010 wrote:

Nope4-18-22 estimate title is 2023 Form 1040-ES Payment Voucher 1

Sometimes all you can do is laugh, cause it feels better than crying.

With all of the complaints this year, they're just getting a jump on next year's programming.

IntuitBrittneyS
Intuit Alumni

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, I'll report back once I have more information.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I don't think there is even one actual tax professional involved in producing this software.

Obviously No quality control - no testing before releasing.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm not sure why anybody had to bring it to anyone's attention.  Doesn't anybody actually look at a final product before it goes out the door?

Slava Ukraini!
robbieldillon
Level 2

This is in response to the Tax Year 2022 - 1040- ES Payment Vouchers printing last year's (2021) due dates.  I just updated and also refreshed (2/16 @ 6:30 pm Central Time), and the due dates have now been corrected.  Unfortunately, they also changed the Tax Year on the Vouchers to indicate the payments are to be for Tax Year 2023.   

Hopefully this portion of the intended fix, can be corrected soon.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, if they take long enough, they will at least be partly correct for next year. 😒

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
robbieldillon
Level 2

Brittney,

Here is some additional information on the 2023 "print error" showing on all 4 Vouchers for the Tax Year 2022 1040-ES Estimated Payment Vouchers.  Below is a link to the IRS approved 1040-ES Vouchers for 2022.  If you will notice on Page 11, the IRS changed the main heading at the top of each Voucher, this year to read:

2022 Estimated Tax, with the Payment Voucher # showing in smaller print on the right side of the form, instead of the prior year's version which read as follows:

2021 Form 1040-ES Payment Voucher 1 (Pro Series is still using this old formatted version)

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

Hope this helps.

0 Cheers