Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must you report column C - for cash - on the balance sheet of form 5227 for a CRUT? What about line 55 when it's only accum distribution deficiency from prior years?

Level 4
Labels (1)