Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSignature Issues

I am getting a message when I request an esignature:

Intuit eSignature Request dialogue could not be opened due to: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object...

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Frankie D.

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Intuit_Ruben

@DeCandido CPA   Please reach out to our technical support team to get help with this issue. Follow this link for ways to reach out. Thanks! 

https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/taxation/contact-lacerte-help/L4c6BR3CZ_US...

0 Cheers

Ruben - I have called Lacerte 100 times over the last two years and no one seems to know how to fix this problem.........I have had issues printing a return to a PDF file as well as having this eSignature issue for two years........I open and close the program dozens of times each day......

I believe going to another program like Ultra tax may be my only solution....it has been very frustrating......

0 Cheers

If someone wants to reach out to me I can be reached at .

The technicians only solution is to run the Lacerte Tool Hub and this never works....

I would need someone who knows the code for the program to reach out....but I doubt this would happen.

Frankie D.

0 Cheers
Intuit_Ruben

I have sent you a DM with more information. Thank you 

0 Cheers

Ruben - I tried this number 100 times and they would walk me through the Tool Hub and it would work for a while and then it would revert back to the error again........someone who knows the program needs to reach out to me at [removed]...and not someone who is just going to take me to the Tool hub but someone who knows the coding of the program......

0 Cheers