Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSignature DocuSign issues

Amajane285
Level 3

Has anyone else had major problems with clients unable to sign this year?  A lot of our issues are clients unable to get past the first step of typing their basic information in.  The screen either says they typed their address wrong, goes to a blank screen or says their information doesn't exist.

3 Comments 3
pallsevy
Level 3

As I helped an older client last year I discovered that the address needs to match exactly what I have on the tax return.  If I have North spelled out it needs to be North.  If I have N then it needs to be N.  I hope that is true but that is what I found for that client.  Now I tell all my clients to use the address I have on the preliminary tax return I send to each client.  

TAS96815
Level 2

Yes, in the past few hours, two of my clients have had issues, whereby they receive an error when entering address, ssn or birthdate info.

can anyone help?

Amajane285
Level 3

Thank you, we will focus on this and see if it makes a difference.  Looking back at screenshots from one of our 'Fails'.  He had entered CT instead of Court.