garman22's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

garman22's Posts

@IRonMaN wrote: Yeah, right after I posted my above post, I received my new badge.  The local newspaper is coming down this afternoon to take a picture of me with that brand spanking new badge. ... See more...
@IRonMaN wrote: Yeah, right after I posted my above post, I received my new badge.  The local newspaper is coming down this afternoon to take a picture of me with that brand spanking new badge. Yeah, dont let it go to your head, bro!!! 
hahaha!! I didnt even know you could go that far back on gift tax returns. Id be like "hell if I know".............😂🤣
where the hell do you find shit like that? Thats impressive............
my guess is they were kids who were citizens of other than US and came to US in 09/23 with SS cards as of Sept '23. I doubt that qualifies them as dependents. I could be wrong tho. Qualified Chil... See more...
my guess is they were kids who were citizens of other than US and came to US in 09/23 with SS cards as of Sept '23. I doubt that qualifies them as dependents. I could be wrong tho. Qualified Child, I doubt it. Maybe Qualifying Relative.
I believe they fail the residency test................. Residency Test To meet this test, your child must have lived with you for more than half the year. There are exceptions for temporary absen... See more...
I believe they fail the residency test................. Residency Test To meet this test, your child must have lived with you for more than half the year. There are exceptions for temporary absences, children who were born or died during the year, adopted or foster children, kidnapped children, and children of divorced or separated parents
I think OP changed her question........
I thought the new bill proposed was 1800?
I completely agree with those above. We must have that info to proceed as it could change the outcome.
disable error checking via efile for this issue.
Ive had same thing happen. Not much of a help....hinderance I'd venture to say. 
Like you all, I wait one week from the first day of efile to work the bugs out. If you want sooner, its on you. Most of my clients are fine with my choice.
@IRonMaN wrote: Too far south for me to worry about, so: Alfred E Neuman!!! Hahahahaha
Yeah, what the hell is that about? I just re-created same. 
lol, one would think. But this is PS. 😂 I would not freak yet. 
gas power for the win!!  I heard that the Teslas were piling up all over the place as the stations could not keep up with the demand. I for one will NOT join the Electric Car lines.................... See more...
gas power for the win!!  I heard that the Teslas were piling up all over the place as the stations could not keep up with the demand. I for one will NOT join the Electric Car lines...................nvr really crossed my mind honesty.
Interesting.......I can honestly say I have not looked at the program too much, which is to say hardly at all. Is the 5695 even ready to go?
hahaah!! Thanks big guy!!    Time for me to go to gym now.......see ya laters!
I think a good part of the country got banged around with this cold. We had it pretty good for December but Mother Nature was just saving her sh-t up before smacking us around.  Im done with Winter... See more...
I think a good part of the country got banged around with this cold. We had it pretty good for December but Mother Nature was just saving her sh-t up before smacking us around.  Im done with Winter now, please. 
No fancy Tesla for this guy.......give me a straight up big block.  Yes sir, its been a tundra here. How you up in the North Pole?
15k for a hot water boiler? Do you mean 1,500?  I also see a $150 credit. It should lower liability. Do they have liability?