Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texas payments

vintagefaust
Level 2

I was told earlier in the month after almost an entire day on the phone with support that to have Texas payments processed electronically on 6/15/21 simply disable the error checking box on the efile conversion and file the return - that the 6/15 draft date would be recognized for the payment as well as the estimateds.  I posted that solution.

Now an alert comes out that says that 6/15 payment withdraw will not be honored - this is AFTER I have filed returns according to the above answer - so......which is correct and how do I correct the past returns if indeed the current answer is the right one?

I could have my clients now go into direct pay and make a 6/15 payment but what if it is duplicated - most clients can not afford double payments - plus how in the heck would you get it back - next year? ....Lord what a mess!! Any help from someone that knows? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
qbteachmt
Level 15

Lisa posted the notification info here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/payment-date-for-withdr...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers