Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software error on firm address

oilpatchjack
Level 1

I changed my firm address months ago as instructions provide. The change shows up when I go to address change page, But my 1040 forms and billing still shows old address and the link from the INFO worksheet still shows old address. . This is totally screwed up. Edit page shows I cahnged address 2 months ago but the software never changed it to prit correctly on Tax documents ???

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You submitted your updated EFIN Application summary with the new address to Intuit?   

If so, try using Tools > License Product and see if that pulls the information into the program.

If you didnt submit your updated EFIN Application to INtuit, the instructions are here

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/accounting/help/what-to-submit-for-efin-verification/00/4282

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
mp131687
Level 1

I changed my firm address months ago as instructions provide. The change shows up when I go to address change page, But my 1040 forms and billing still shows old address and the link from the INFO worksheet still shows old address.  Edit page shows I cahnged address 2 months ago but the software never changed it to prit correctly

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Lisa's answer from last February still rules. Did you do all those steps?

Ex-AllStar