Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return pdf printing out of order

jgassler
Level 3

On my 2021 returns, The return pdfs are printing out or order.  This is happening on at least two workstations.  On S corp returns, the 199A information for each owner is printing at the top of the file.  On any type of return, some depreciation schedules are printing at the top of the file.  It's easy enough to fi manually, but I have way too many returns for this to be a good workaround.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

yes, its happening to me on 1040s with 4562, 8829 and/or deprecation worksheets, they all print at the front. 

Intuit knows, they just havent offered any explanation or time frame for a fix.....last I heard they claimed it was too random to narrow down the cause...seems pretty consistent to me.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jgassler
Level 3

Lisa:

Thanks for confirming I'm not crazy.  It's pretty consistent.  Depreciation on S returns, Schedule C and Schedule E.  IT's also putting the Section 199A worksheet for every K-1 at the top.  What's even scarier is that, when you move something behind a K-1 or Schedule C and indent what you move, it moves the piece your putting it behind to the END of the file.  Not random.  

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

@Just-Lisa-Now- We now know that the culprit are when "sub-forms" are part of the return and the print order has been changed. We are working toward a resolution and will update this thread once the fix is available.

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

An update was released today that will help to alleviate the print order issue. If you haven't made many changes to the print order, you can fix the issue by restoring the default print order and then making adjustments to the printer order again.
If you do not want to restore your print order, the forms that were printing first will now print at the end instead.
We are working on an additional update that will allow you to adjust the order of the forms that are not printing in the correct order without having to restore to default print order, however this update will not be available for about a week.

0 Cheers