Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries 2021: 1040 Print Order is Wrong - Anyone else experiencing this?

Lindsay A
Level 1

I've double checked my global settings (control which forms print and change print order) and see no issues.  When printing the 8829, 4562 and any Depreciation Schedules in the return are being pulled in front of the return before the 1040.  

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

That has been a complaint since folks first started to print tax returns this year.  Evidently it is still a problem.

Slava Ukraini!
pamela1
Level 2

Thanks for the response.  This is making me nuts!

Yes, also a problem with 1065 printing PPP statement first instead of last.  It's always something with them, they fix one thing and screw up another.

0 Cheers
DENNYCARR
Level 3

The software is buggy this year.  Occasionally the selected input box will freeze for 2 seconds in the 2021 version.  

0 Cheers
Dave Kropp
Level 3

This shouldn't be that difficult to fix.

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

We are aware of this print order issue and are currently working to find a resolution. Once an update is available to resolve the issue, we will respond to this thread. 

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

Hi all,

An update was released today that will help to alleviate the print order issue. If you haven't made many changes to the print order, you can fix the issue by restoring the default print order and then making adjustments to the printer order again.
If you do not want to restore your print order, the forms that were printing first will now print at the end instead.
We are working on an additional update that will allow you to adjust the order of the forms that are not printing in the correct order without having to restore to default print order, however this update will not be available for about a week.

0 Cheers