Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for prior discussion

Highlighted
Level 8

I thought I had bookmarked a discussion from end of Feb - first of March but not in my Bookmarks so guess not.   Is there a way, in my profile or wherever, to see all the discussions I have viewed?   I've tried searching for the topic that was discussed - HA! - didn't come up in the search results.   I've tried to go back to the discussion for that time period but it is a rather tedious process.    

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
12 Replies 12
Highlighted
Level 15

Not easily... 

What was the gist of the thread?  Perhaps one of us did bookmark/subscribe.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 8

Attaching Form 2553 election with SCorp return or the extension.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Doesn't ring a bell....sorry 🙂

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 8

Thanks for trying.   I have an initial return for SCorp with late filing of Form 2553 😣.   I had to mail the 7004 because IRS did not recognize it as an SCorp when I tried to efile the 7004.    The discussion was a similar situation but preparer was efiling return with late filing Form 2553.   Others had advice to ensure IRS would accept the 2553.   Kicking myself for not being sure I had it saved for later.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
Did you try using Google to search? I seem to find them easier using google.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Level 15
Level 15

Eh, google doesnt seem to want to help either...oh wait, I searched  

ProSeries late 2553

and there were several discussions that popped up

Highlighted
Level 8

If I had it Bookmarked then the person that posted later deleted the conversation it would all be gone for good - correct?

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Not exactly.  First, only Community Managers have the right to delete a post.  Second, your bookmark can only be deleted by you from the browser.  Third, even if the thread was deleted, your bookmark will bring you to a URL that would give you a 404 error for page not found.  If the page was in the old forum and Intuit has set things up correctly, 301/302 redirect will automatically get you to the new URL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 8

I will look through those - Thank you.      When you all say Google search, do you mean within this message forum or out in the www?     

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
out in the www just put ProSeries with whatever youre looking for and it pulls up discussions so much better than the search in here

Highlighted
Level 12

Google site search works best; like these examples:

site:https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/ 2553

site:https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/ late+2553

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.