Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected returns

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

So far zero rejections.. last year out of 1,370 returns Refundo shows me doing I had a 98% approval rate. I really hate rejections and most of the time it is the taxpayer's messy situation.. his kids, her kids, our kids, my year to claim the kids issues. I don't like those types of returns. 

10 Comments 10
BobKamman
Level 15

Then don't do them.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Refundo shows that out of 712 returns, I had 14 rejects last year, I honestly dont remember having that many rejections but they must have all been resolved I didnt have to paper file anyone due to a EF reject.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I hate kids.  Well, I don't hate the kids themselves, but I do hate returns with kids because those tend to be the returns that can try our patience.  Last tax season I said that I was only going to prepare returns for retired clients this year.  And trust me, next year I am really going to mean it.  Or maybe the year after that.  Well, someday I am really going to mean it.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Im not sure how many I have.....

Im not crazy about them but it does happen from time to time. I'd be willing to bet that most of mine are SS#, FEIN's being transposed - user error. 

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Damn @Jim-from-Ohio! 1,370. Are you a solo practitioner?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

No, he has 2 cats on staff😸😸

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

"Im not sure how many I have..'     Kids?😉

Ex-AllStar
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

hahahaaha!! @sjrcpa Dont scare me! 😂

sjrcpa
Level 15

I had to read it a second time to figure out what you really meant.

Ex-AllStar
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Personally, I don’t mind most rejections . It’s when they scoff and sneer at my sarcasm and humor that i sometimes take offense.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers