Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A New Format

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I just received an email from Intuit saying that our invoices are available in a new format.  But it doesn't exactly give confidence that Intuit can't even format an email correctly (picture, all of the fine print that is usually on the bottom of the email is smooshed in the middle of the email making it difficult to read).

Format.jpg

As a side note, WHY THE HELL did we get a yellow-banner alert telling us that improved billing is coming in July?  There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON that non-critical crap like that should be a yellow banner alert, and things like that make users ignore those yellow banner alerts.   @IntuitGabi 

16 Comments 16
IRonMaN
Level 15

As a side note, my notice came through just fine.  Maybe someone at Intuit wanted to have some fun with you today?

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

Hmm.. My email wasn't like yours. Mine came through OKAY... with no smooshes.

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Maybe I'm just extra special.   😂

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

FWIW My Email looks completely normal, its not all convoluted like yours.  So I dunno why your mail server barfed it up like that to you.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
JRC
Level 8

I am Confused more about the "MY ACCOUNT" at Intuit because I have Three (3) accounts which to select from and I am always selecting the Wrong one! No reason why they can't combine them into one (1) account for me.

sjrcpa
Level 15

Same here.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Somewhere along the yellow brick road two accounts were created for me.  I have a 50/50 chance of selecting the correct one but I think my record is selecting the wrong one 100% of the time 😞

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

At least I am not Alone.. hahaha

JRC
Level 8

Okay.. I almost Spit out my last gulp of water...Funny.

sjrcpa
Level 15

I never pick the correct one on the first try either.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

I always get it right after 3 or 4 tries 😜

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

Me, too.

Ex-AllStar
IntuitGabi
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@IRonMaN @JRC @sjrcpa 

It's nice to hear I'm not the only one with this problem... I always go with the lower account number.

I tried once to get it fixed but even the highest court in the land had no success. I gave up; as long as they don't bill me twice all is good 😂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
sjrcpa
Level 15

I tried and failed, too.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

I never tried fixing it.  I figured either I would end up with 4 accounts or zero accounts when the dust all settled ----------- I'm ok with only 2.

Slava Ukraini!