Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/17/21 Withdrawal Date for payments

cpatrina
Level 3

ProSeries has not yet updated for the 5/17/21 date to withdraw funds for balance due.  When will that be updated for federal and also for states?  Thanks for your reply!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

To keep the system from being swamped, the updates don't hit everybody at the same time so you should be good to go shortly.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

13 Comments 13
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

IRS has to update their systems to accept the new date...took them a few weeks last year when the date changed.  Once IRS is updated, then Intuit will follow.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I'm pretty sure that Lisa has this answer saved in a file ready to paste so she doesn't have to type it out a couple of times an hour.

Good job on helping all these folks out Lisa 👍

IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you run this afternoon's update yet?

Slava Ukraini!
cpatrina
Level 3

Yes thank you for the idea, but I did run all updates.  Based on other posts, this make take some time.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I ran an update an hour or so ago.  After that update, the new unemployment computation is in place and I don't receive any errors for having a May payment date.

Slava Ukraini!
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I never do withdrawal payments but I just tried one after the afternoon update and it took a later date also.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have a client in the pipeline that insists on electronic payments and his return is now good to go.

Slava Ukraini!
cpatrina
Level 3

I just checked again - tried to download and install updates.  ProSeries says I am up to date.  I definitely still have an error telling me to change the federal withdrawal date from 5/17/21 to a date between now and 4/15/21.  I will wait until tomorrow and see if something changes.  Thanks to everyone for feedback.

IRonMaN
Level 15

To keep the system from being swamped, the updates don't hit everybody at the same time so you should be good to go shortly.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Im waiting as long as possible...see what side effects came along with that update.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

After I saw Ernie's post about unemployment being updated, I had to check.  

Slava Ukraini!
cpatrina
Level 3

Ah ha!  Thank you!  I will be patient.

IRonMaN
Level 15

IRonMaN_0-1616716813120.png

Slava Ukraini!