Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries is not updated to debit tax owing after April 15, 2021.

Anyone hear when the update will be?  I have clients that want to efile now and have their money be debited close to May 17.  Some need their Federal refund to pay State taxes or State refund to pay Federal taxes.  And Utah and Arizona have to be filed with the Federal return.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
shf1957
Level 7

Hold off until after April 1st.. it will update.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Asked and answered a number of times over the last few days ... just scroll down.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Put in the date now and wait for the software to catch up later before you e-file, or have them mail in the payment.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its IRS that isnt accepting the new date yet...Proseries wont get updated until IRS updates their systems.  Took a few weeks last year when the date changed, remember?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
shf1957
Level 7

Hold off until after April 1st.. it will update.

I did search this and worded it a couple different ways and nothing came up.  So I asked the question.  I'm just impatient I guess.  🙄

0 Cheers

Thank you everyone for the replies.  I know I just need to wait.  I just need to get them over and done with so I don't wake up in the middle of night wondering why I still have them and what I am waiting for.  This has not been an easy tax season for me.  I don't know if it's me or my clients but I'm not enjoying it as much as I always have in the past.  I think I need a vacation...it's been way too long!

PATAX
Level 15
  • Utah lady... in my opinion, do yourself a favor and print out the payment voucher and give it to them and have them mail it, then you are done and you don't have to worry about it anymore.....it is your tax practice and you are the boss.... If you are too nice some may step all over you... Just my opinion..
IRonMaN
Level 15

The latest update that came through this afternoon now allows those after 4/15 payment dates so you should be good to go shortly if you haven't received the update yet.

Slava Ukraini!