Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Product

nextgentax
Level 1

Has anybody else have ongoing issues with this years 2020 Tax Product. I have clients amounts not being

correct, clients not appearing on the efile screen unless forced. It has been ongoing all year and nobody

can help with anything their only response is to hit tools repair. I'm just trying to figure out is it just me.

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

You could always try uninstalling the software and installing a clean version to see if that helps.  I ended up dong that a month or two ago after I couldn't get into the program.  But this late in the year, you might want to lick your wounds and keep on fighting with it a little longer.

As a side note, I tried to e-file a few returns yesterday and when I would try to open an individual client I would get the message "please wait while Windows configures Quickbooks".  It opened up business returns just fine but I would have to hit "cancel" three or four times before I could open an individual client.  Some days I really hate Inuit.  Well, ok, I hate Intuit everyday but some days are worser than others.

Slava Ukraini!
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

@nextgentax could we have a meeting with you on zoom? if possible please send us your contact info on proseries_engineering@intuit.com & include a link to this post (ie. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/forums/replypage/board-id/203/message-id/92250) in the email.

Thanks,

-Hieu

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IRonMaN have you used the https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/system-responses/help/fix-common-problems-and-errors-with-th... ?? I know it does a decent job of most fixes for the Lacerte program, just looking for feedback on ProSeries. Is it different than "tools repair"

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IRonMaN
Level 15

No I haven’t tried that.  But I have tried using the similar toolbox with Quickbooks and they seem to provide you with a crescent wrench and a Phillips screwdriver when you really need a hammer and a flathead screwdriver.  

Slava Ukraini!