Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Error code 190

KOR_MrAnderson
Level 1

For some reason, this error pops up for some clients. A client's data was transferred form 2020 Proseries, and at some point this message pops up and I can't open it no longer. However, if this 2021 Proseries file is run by my colleague. It seems working perfectly fine. 

FYI. The directories I use for saving and opening files are from Microsoft 'OneDrive' and my colleague is the one who share the directories. I wonder if this makes any difference.Error Code 190.png

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitGabi

Are you still experiencing this pop-up? 
I don't have too much information on this error but if it pops up again, it wouldn't hurt to restart your computer and make sure you are connected to the internet. Let us know if you found another solution. 

edited to add: 
Did you click on they hyperlink? Does it connect.to a help article? Thanks. 

0 Cheers
KOR_MrAnderson
Level 1

Thank you for the input. 

Unfortunately, that was the first thing I tried, and again. Below are the related circumstances:

i) The issue still persists even if this ProSeries file is copied, pasted, run by another user other than the sole cloud owner, who shared file directories with us. 

ii) This issues occurs at random from my perspective. I found no relevant patterns. I work on one client and save the file, and next day this message pops up and I have no control over running this client file again. 

My preliminary conclusion is that the problem is somehow related between ProSeries and its file directories. 

Any comments or tips will be greatly appreciated. 

0 Cheers