Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPR error

taxes96786
Level 9

I have PPR and am trying to efile. The first one will authorize and file but after that when I try to authorize the return for filing the program pops up with a message saying PS has encountered an error. Then it tells me to check my customer number and zip code in two places, which I have done. The credit card information is also correct.

Hawaii has not extended their filing date. This is totally unacceptable. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the program, verified the information as asked, verified the credit card information. Turned off the computer and back on, even disk checked my harddrive for errors.

I also tried calling tech support several times with no response. I don't know what else to do. The only other thing I can think of to do is file the returns late and pay the penalty for the client. This is unacceptable!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive seen other people with zipcode issues fix it by using Connected Customer, Im not sure what it does but at this point it couldnt hurt.

connectedcust.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9

Nope that didn't work.  I am truly at wits end.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Youve relicensed the product? Tools >License Product

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9

yes, everything is accurate as far as I can tell.

0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9

I was finally able to get PS Tech on the phone. While we were troubleshooting the problem we got disconnected. I was amazed that the tech called me back. She was unable to correct the issue but, manually increased my PPR account so I could efile returns. She also fast tracked the problem higher up.

I must say she restored my faith in ProSeries.  I will post if issue gets resolved.