Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF crash

Swissandrew
Level 3

Seems that when I print to pdf from Proseries, it's crashing.  I think this happened last year around this same time.  Proseries employees, if you could please look into this and release the hotfix again with the new update that would be wonderful.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitIonN
Employee
Employee

The ProSeries engineering team is investigating and because of some external dependencies we think it might take a while to deploy a solution.

In the meanwhile, you can use the JPG or BMP image format for your logo. We found that only the PNG format is causing the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Swissandrew
Level 3

We did some digging, it appears the crash was only happening when the client letter was activated and only when we customized the letter with our company logo.  We've removed the logo and we're running smoothly.

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@IntuitGabi 

Id suspect that Intuit is printing to a rather old pdf format that may not be compatible with our logos, links, etc…. 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

@Swissandrew I have reported this issue to the team and we will investigate why the image is causing the program to crash.

- Angela

IntuitIonN
Employee
Employee

The ProSeries engineering team is investigating and because of some external dependencies we think it might take a while to deploy a solution.

In the meanwhile, you can use the JPG or BMP image format for your logo. We found that only the PNG format is causing the problem.