Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAY PER RETURN ON 1040 ON PROSERIES PROFESSIONAL

bruja
Level 1

Has anyone PAY-PER-RETURN when filing a 1040 on ProSeries Professional.  I have been using Proseries for more than 10 years.  Last year I had to used ProSeries to file a few 1040 tax returns that the forms were not available on Basic.  I had to pay $53 for federal and I think $ 30 something for state.  WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY WHEN I ALREADY PAID FOR UNLIMITED 1040'S.  I am very upset.  I already paid $$2,000 plus for the software plus paid for extra states and e-signatures.  I spoke with a representative last year who did not understand how the software works, so it was pointless to insist on his understanding.  I was so busy that I let it go.  Today, I called again for the same reason.  Again, totally useless, and he kept repeating his screen statement like a robot.  Please, let me know if this is the new practice and/or if anyone had this problem too.  Next year I will switch to another software company. It's already to late for this year, INTUIT DOES NOT DO REFUNDS OR HELP IF IT IS ABOUT MONE

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@IntuitGabi 

Wondering if Intuit has some sort of customer retention unit like the cable, cellular, etc. Just curious. Even in my itty bitty business, I make an effort to retain long term customers from jumping ship.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did you pay for Unlimited 1040s in Basic?  or did you pay for Professional?  Did you buy Basic then download Professional in accident?  If your toolbar looks like this, youre in Pro, if you paid less than $2500 you probably bought Basic.  Log back into your Intuit Online account and see if Basic is available to download, if it is, thats what you purchased, if you purchased Professional, Basic wont be an option to download.    accounts.intuit.com  If you purchased Professional 1040 Complete and yore still being prompted for PPR, then you need to call Support.

professionaltoolabr.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers