bruja
Level 1

Has anyone PAY-PER-RETURN when filing a 1040 on ProSeries Professional.  I have been using Proseries for more than 10 years.  Last year I had to used ProSeries to file a few 1040 tax returns that the forms were not available on Basic.  I had to pay $53 for federal and I think $ 30 something for state.  WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY WHEN I ALREADY PAID FOR UNLIMITED 1040'S.  I am very upset.  I already paid $$2,000 plus for the software plus paid for extra states and e-signatures.  I spoke with a representative last year who did not understand how the software works, so it was pointless to insist on his understanding.  I was so busy that I let it go.  Today, I called again for the same reason.  Again, totally useless, and he kept repeating his screen statement like a robot.  Please, let me know if this is the new practice and/or if anyone had this problem too.  Next year I will switch to another software company. It's already to late for this year, INTUIT DOES NOT DO REFUNDS OR HELP IF IT IS ABOUT MONE

0 Cheers