Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAST YEAR & THIS YEAR I PAID OVER $900.00 FOR MY PROSERIES BASIC AND CAN'T PROCESS MY RETURNS BECAUSE CAN'T YOUR PROGRAM FIXED

beyette10
Level 2

THIS IS THE LAST YEAR I WILL PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM INTUIT BASIC PROSERIES!  I SHOULD NOT BE GETTING A REJECTION ON MY END WHEN ITS YOUR PROBLEM!  I PAID YOU AND I CAN'T FILE MY CUSTOMERS TAXES!!  IF YOU CAN'T FIX MY ACCOUNT FROM CONTINUING TO ADD CLIENTS & DENYING TO E-FILING.  YOU DID THE SAME THING LAST YEAR!  I PLAN TO ALERT ALL MY CLIENTS OF YOUR PROBLEMS AND ADVISE THEM TO USE A DIFFERENT INTUIT PROSERIES OR TURBO TAX IN THE FUTURE.  HELP....FIX MY ACCOUNT = ITS YOUR PROBLEM TO BEGIN!!  I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PROSERIES PROFESSION FOR 20 YEARS????

AWAITING YOUR REPLY!  SANDRA  [removed].  ALSO, 2 YEARS AGO I GOT YOU A NEW CLIENT = CANTWELL TAX SERVICE!  NOW MY CUSTOMERS ARE COMING BACK TO ME!  AND I CAN'T FILE THEIR TAXES AND YOU HAVE BEEN PAID.  I AM THINKING TO RUN A AD IN OUR LOCAL PAPERS EXPLAINING MY PROBLE WITH INTUIT!!

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
There is no "denied" status...WHAT exactly is happening? You say youve got duplicate files for each client, are you saving them with a different name for each year or in a different folder so you end up with duplicates for each client? Are you unable to EF because you have a duplicate SSN? Open teh file that your AREN'T EFiling and uncheck the EF boxes for both fed and state, then switch over to the state return and then save/exit, this will make the duplicate message disappear.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

20 Comments 20
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

What happens when you try and add a new client?

What happens when you try and efile?

IRonMaN
Level 15

When you run your ad, try not to use all caps ------ it would make the ad hard to read.

By the way, this isn't Intuit, this is just a website used primarily by other Intuit customers.  You need to contact Intuit if you want to complain to them.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This is a public message board, please remove your phone number! 

Any stranger can call you and pretend to be from Intuit and gain access to personal information.

PATAX
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- you're exactly right Lisa. The surname displayed there is not a good idea either,  but that is just my opinion

GodFather
Level 8

You're actually going to communicate with your clients and let them know you're dissatisfied with the program you used to prepare their current year taxes?  Seriously?  If you're dissatisfied with Intuit's product, move on.  But I think you'll look like a bit incompetent if you reach out to your clients and provide them with that info.  We won't even talk about how unprofessional it is.  

beyette10
Level 2

EVERY BODY HAS THEIR OWN OPINION!

I've been with Intuit proseries pro for over 18 years!  I HAVE  EXPIRENCE.WITH INTUIT!!  

Their filing process should be improved or removed with their proseries basic!  SLB

0 Cheers
beyette10
Level 2

SOMEBODY HAS TO SPEAK UP FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO USE PROSERIES BASIC AND ARE HAVING PROBLEMS

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Can you give us details of what your problem is like @Jim-from-Ohio asked earlier?

Lots of Proseries Basics users are active on this forum maybe they will see this and be able to help you.

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

As was mentioned above, this is not customer service, we are fellow users of Intuit software.  So complaining on this forum is unlikely to affect Intuit's service.

It was a bit unclear what your problems were, so if you want some fellow users to try to help, you would need to give specific details what the problems are.  I also use ProSeries Basic, and other than dealing with the really delayed forms this year (which affected both Professional and Basic), I noticed no problems with filing.  But again, if you clarify exactly what problems you have been having, we may be able to point you in the right direction.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"SOMEBODY HAS TO SPEAK UP FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO USE PROSERIES BASIC AND ARE HAVING PROBLEMS"

And who are those people that you are speaking up for?  You came, you ranted, you raved, but you didn't give a single detail as to what your problems are.  Kind of hard to help someone that doesn't really want any help.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

I use basic and I can't think of any issue that would force me to go FULL ON CAPS.  Actually I think I had less program problems than the folks who use Professional, I mean not having a form is just the way it is and eventually it all arrives, I would be very upset if I couldn't efile, but most of the time it turns out to be operator error.

beyette10
Level 2

cannot file with Proseries get a Denied from Intuit/proseries basic = same thing last year???  I've always used Proseries Professional in the years before!  No one at Intuit can help me on the phone???  Just go here & there on website.  This is NOT GOOD SERVICE = Someone should be able to help on the PHONE!  HELP HELP HELP...........Sandra Beyette, Beyette Tax 410.543.1313 Salisbury, MD

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
There is no "denied" status...WHAT exactly is happening? You say youve got duplicate files for each client, are you saving them with a different name for each year or in a different folder so you end up with duplicates for each client? Are you unable to EF because you have a duplicate SSN? Open teh file that your AREN'T EFiling and uncheck the EF boxes for both fed and state, then switch over to the state return and then save/exit, this will make the duplicate message disappear.

beyette10
Level 2

I'll try = anything at this point Thanks

0 Cheers
beyette10
Level 2

yes duplicate of same client everytime I try to go back to efile client??  last year too and Proseries Basic told me how to fix it.  I printed 2021 Reconciling Home database. Couldn't get past #2 Folder dialog box appears "Folder dialog box appears, select the directory you want to scan?? what, where & how  Sandy

0 Cheers
beyette10
Level 2

I've been a customer of theirs for over 20 years and I have paid for my Proseries and cannot file my clients income taxes because they are doubling in homebase.  I have identifed the clients and saved with code. Why is rejection happening??  Why hasn't Intuit fixed it from LAST YEAR, Intuit was aware of the problem LAST YEAR 2020 taxes.

0 Cheers
beyette10
Level 2

HELP.  HELP...HOW TO TALK TO A PERSON AT PROSERIES BASIC??  I HAD SAME PROBLEM LAST YEAR = DUPLICATING CLIENTS EVERYTIME YOU TRY TO OPEN THE CLIENT = 4-5 TIMES.  UNABLE TO DELETE UNWANTED EXTRA  SAME CLIENT??  I've been trying to resolve this for over 3 weeks from your Community, tax discussions,  Proseries duplicating Clients in Homebase UNABLE TO FIX OR FILE?  help, help.  I've been a customer over 20 yrs.  Sandra Beyette

GIVE ME A PHONE # TO..speake to someone who can HELP me????......thank you.............

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
"Why hasn't Intuit fixed it from LAST YEAR, Intuit was aware of the problem LAST YEAR 2020 taxes."

YOU are the only one that has mentioned this issue, so it has to be how you have your system set up or what you are doing. Sofar you haven't given any information about anything that might point to the issue.

If someone from Intuit helped you last year, you need to call support again and have them review their account notes from last year when you had the same problem. FWIW this doesnt sound like a "PS Basic" issue, but a PS file management issue on YOUR computer.

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@beyette10 wrote:

GIVE ME A PHONE # TO..speake to someone who can HELP me????......thank you.............

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for...

beyette10
Level 2

Thanks

0 Cheers