Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues where the states are not being loaded on the cloud based 2022 taxes? Made multiple calls to Tech Support & they don't seem to have a clue.

SwimDad
Level 3
Tech Support claims on 19 states are available which include CA and IL which I need, but don't load.
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SwimDad
Level 3

Someone @ Intuit must be actually monitoring this board as my issue has been fixed as I now have access to about 8 of the states I need including my home state of Minnesota.  So a shout out to whomever fixed the issue.  THANK YOU!!!

View solution in original post

14 Comments 14
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Make sure you have the boxes checked for them in Update > Select and Download New Products   I can confirm CA is ready and available.

You also may not have auto updates set, while youre in the Updates drop down menu, you can Activate Background Updates so everything happens in the background automatically.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sjrcpa
Level 15

ProSeries is not cloud based. Are you asking about ProConnect?

Ex-AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Oh, nice catch, I missed the cloud based part.

0 Cheers
SwimDad
Level 3

I went to the update tab and scrolled down to the Activate Background updates.  However not able to click to activate anything.  Does give me something to ask the next time I call Tech Support.  Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me.

0 Cheers
SwimDad
Level 3

I move my practice up to the cloud to avoid the issues I had two years ago where I had the same issues and told that it was my computer (paid for an unnecessary repair) and it was all Xfinity's fault only to learn the matter was Intuit's server.  So the cloud should have removed all the issues with network or computer.

0 Cheers
d52pringle
Level 1

I am having the same issues with the state returns not downloading. I was on the standalone program last year and was switched to the network program for 2022.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@d52pringle 

Not all states are available yet.  You can check here to see if that might be the issue  @garman22 is on a network set up, he might be able to add some content here

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?product=PROSERIES&bu=PRO...

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@SwimDad  I honestly dont know how the cloud set up works, @IntuitGabi can you offer any assistance here?

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I have had no issues within my own state (illinois). I have d/l'ed and it has been updating. 

0 Cheers
SwimDad
Level 3

I was told the California and Illinois was available & I need both states.  But it didn't download either state the last time I checked.

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

have other states d/l'ed for you? Try under Updates/Select and download new products..........are you two missing states checked?

0 Cheers
SwimDad
Level 3

I have clients in about a dozen states and the only two I needed is CA & IL. 

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

If you ask them theirs name tech support would not have a clue.

If you want to know something, ask Iron Man '

0 Cheers
SwimDad
Level 3

Someone @ Intuit must be actually monitoring this board as my issue has been fixed as I now have access to about 8 of the states I need including my home state of Minnesota.  So a shout out to whomever fixed the issue.  THANK YOU!!!