Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIENT ORGANIZERS

MarcR
Level 3

How do you print the Client Organizers in BOLD print? I checked the boxes in the Print Options section, but it still does not print Bold. I printed in Bold in prior years.

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I don't use PS organizers (... I don't want to pay their fees), but if try printing to PDF and see what you get. Then print the pdf. Sometimes the print routines get finicky.

FWIW, I print all my PS returns to PDF. Works faster and I get a record for my files and it's just a better workflow for me.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
MarcR
Level 3

No it did not work. I am calling Intuit direct Tuesday morning and try to get answer direct.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Save yourself the aggravation of a phone call to support, you aren't going to be able to get it to print in bold.

Slava Ukraini!
MarcR
Level 3

Sorry, but I know nothing about this aspect.

0 Cheers
MarcR
Level 3

Why not? I always did in the prior years.

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

You have two choices:

1) In General Print options "Print Client Copy using darker fonts" or Print Preparer Copy using darker fonts".

2) In Printer, PDF an DMS Setup, when choosing your printer, changer your printer default settings (temporarily) to print in a darker or bolder font (if this is an option).

0 Cheers
MarcR
Level 3

Option 1----I already have that done. Does not make print Bold in Client Organizers.

Option 2----Do not have that option

0 Cheers