Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indiana PTET election

EdCPA
Level 2

Does anyone know if ProSeries plans to support Indiana PTET filings for 2022

Thanks

0 Cheers
14 Comments 14
IntuitKarishmaG
Employee
Employee

ProSeries will be supporting Indiana PTET for 2022 and will be available in a future release. We recommend extending your tax returns at this time.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's April 5th, surely you can do better than just say a future release.  Will that be in April?  May?  June? July?  August?  September?  October?  In the year 2525?

Slava Ukraini!
JMad
Level 3

I spoke with Proseries yesterday and they knew NOTHING about any changes for Indiana.  The best they could do was to send me a screenshot from the Indiana Dept of Revenues website that indicated that not all vendors will conform for 2022.  I know several practitioners using other software that have already efiled their client's returns with the updated forms.  I cannot believe I will have to try and file returns by paper.  

0 Cheers
JMad
Level 3

Not sure where you are getting your information but Proseries knows nothing about the Indiana issue. If you have better information I would sure like an update.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try this

@IntuitKarishmaG 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
JMad
Level 3

what does this mean?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

By adding the "@" in front of someone's name, that notifies the person that you are looking for them.

Slava Ukraini!
IntuitKarishmaG
Employee
Employee

ProSeries will be releasing the Indiana PTET updates early next week. Thank you for your patience.

0 Cheers
JMad
Level 3

I hope this is true because I spent 45 minutes on the phone with a tech person and developer and they knew nothing of there even being a revision needed for Indiana.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit support isn’t known for being all knowing 

Slava Ukraini!
cdeems
Level 1

@IntuitKarishmaG It is now early next week and I still do not see the updated forms. 

0 Cheers
JMad
Level 3

I am not holding my breath.   Pretty frustrating when I know other software vendors have rolled this out weeks ago.

TDPCPAINC
Level 1

Any status updates on when these changes will be released?

0 Cheers
JMad
Level 3

@IntuitKarishmaG   Any updates to the IN PTET?  I haven't seen anything this week.

0 Cheers