Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I change Firm email, does it automatically update my access to tax program with the new address (and old password)?

taxcpa823
Level 1

Does changing the Firm email address automatically change my sign-on to the ProSeries tax program?  Does it also change the Intuit Link sign on?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alee-W
Employee
Employee

If you update your Firm email, under the Tools menu, and then Firm/Preparer nformation, it does not automatically update your log in username or email. If you would like to update your username or email address associated with the log in requirement, this can be done at Accounts.Intuit.com. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
14 Comments 14
Alee-W
Employee
Employee

If you update your Firm email, under the Tools menu, and then Firm/Preparer nformation, it does not automatically update your log in username or email. If you would like to update your username or email address associated with the log in requirement, this can be done at Accounts.Intuit.com. 

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I also have that same question and one that I hope will be answered tomorrow at some point. I will post what I am told as soon as I can.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)   ?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Ashley is out of office today and will return tomorrow. I will be in touch with her at some point tomorrow.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
@Matt105
I'm not done fighting for you guys :smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
hahaha!!! You are a good guy....dont worry, I wont tell anyone!! :smile: Now its off to the DMV....God, I hate going there.:smile:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Sorry, I can't help you there :cry::cry:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Ashley is allowed a day off?
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
I guess that means today is not 2018 Release date
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
This is the second one this year --------------------- I think she is starting to slack off just a bit.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Yes I'm in D.C. today but i'll reach out to you tomorrow @garman22 :smile: but Alee's reply was spot on
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
No worries, Ashley. You take that day off cause starting the tax season.....THERE IS NO DAYS OFF!! :laughing: Makes sense with what Alee stated but I get to talk to the QUEEN!!
:smile:

@IRonMaN overall was a easy visit to DMV.....last year I was there for 3+ hours. Today was in and out in under an hour and a half. I have to take vision/written/driving test yearly for 5 years. I was a bad boy when I was younger. :open_mouth:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"I was a bad boy when I was younger"
Like when you were 12? :wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
hahahaa.....little later than that. Early 20's.
0 Cheers