Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to return the software

hsong-cpa
Level 1

I do not like the software. How do I get a refund on the software?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Call in Customer Support I'd imagine. Nothing we users can do for you. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Call in Customer Support I'd imagine. Nothing we users can do for you. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm not really too fond of it today myself, but here is their refund policy:

ProSeries Cancellation Refund and Upgrade Requests
The following table provides information on Cancellation, Refund and Upgrade Requests.

Customer Type
Type of Purchase
Action Requested
Policy Regarding Cancellation, Refund and Upgrades
New Customer
(1 st year Customer)
New Products
Cancel/Refund

Please contact the Acquisition Agent that sold you the product.  If you are unsure of who your agent is, please contact the Sales team at 800-765-7777.

Cancellation or refund is allowed within the first 30 days after licensing.
Renewal Customer
New Products
Cancel/Refund

For new ProSeries tax products only, cancellation or refund must be requested within 5 business days of product licensing.  

For new ProSeries workflow solutions, refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Renewal Customer
Renewal Products
Cancel/Refund
Customers who renew early may cancel their order for a full refund before the first ProSeries software release date, which is around November 15th. 

Customers who renew after the product release date have 5 business days from order placement to request a refund. 
Renewal CustomerChange in ProductsDowngrade

Downgrade is allowed prior to renewing.

Discounts will apply only if order is placed within Early Renewal period for the requested product.

New or Renewal CustomerNew ProductsUpgrade

Full price will be charged for the upgrade package based on current promotions. (No discounts will apply)

Original order will be refunded at the time of the upgrade.

Please note:  If you are upgrading to an Unlimited program from Pay Per Return, the Pay-Per Return fees already incurred are not refundable or applied to your Unlimited program purchase.

New users who wish to return the ProSeries product within 30 days of receipt for a refund:

Processing Time for Refunds:

• Credit/Debit Card Orders - Refunds are typically applied to the credit or debit card account within 2-3 business days from the time your request is received at Intuit.
  • Electronic Check - Refunds are typically applied to the checking account within 7-10 days.
For assistance in canceling, upgrading or requesting a refund for your ProSeries program, please contact Customer Service.

ProSeries Support, Service, and Sales - Hours of Operation

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Except for @IRonMaN ....he knows. :smile:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I remember someone asking about refunds last year and I think Ashley posted this.  The trick was to find it.  If I can't find something in under a minute, I quit looking.  This just snuck under the wire at 59.1287489874617116747331 seconds.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
to the exact second!! Yeah, i tried looking something up and could not find and....forget it!
0 Cheers
CPAWORD
Level 1

[email address removed]

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Bird is the word, but CPA isn't a word and we don't have any birds or words in the post itself. 🤔

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers