Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garbled Text in Homebase > EF Center > Accepted Tab

acuny
Level 3

Can anyone else confirm if have this issue? When I go to the EF Center, then to the Accepted Tab, the very last return set at the bottom has - well, garbled isn't correct - the top-half of the TPs name, file name, and SSN cut off. If I reverse the sort (Z-A rather than A-Z), the top entry is now at the bottom and is not cut off, but the one that was previously at the bottom is at the top and fine. It ONLY seems to affect the bottom-most entry. Anyone who wants to look - please let me know if you see it? I'm running ProSeries Professional. Thanks.

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Same over here, the very last one in the list is cropped out...randomly happens in both the Accepted and the Pending Tab.   

No fixes that Ive found, but if thats the worst problem I have, Im good with it, I'll live.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I only have a handful of returns accepted and they look fine so I assume you fill up the screen to get there.  But as long as the returns are in the accepted pile, I wouldn't lose a lot of sleep over the issue.  Keep your fingers and toes crossed that the issue is gong to be your biggest issue this year because it is going to be a loooooooong tax season.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I didnt notice it until I got to 15 accepted, maybe thats the magic number LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
acuny
Level 3

IRonMaN,

I am sensing the truth in your statement - already starting to feel longer to me. LOL, my favorite TP comment at this time is "No, I never got a 3rd stimulus payment."

acuny
Level 3

Just-Lisa-Now-,

I noticed it first around 12, I think. I was wondering if it started after the last update we got... anyway, a display issue is hopefully, as both you and IRonMaN so eloquently stated, the least of my issues this season! 

acuny
Level 3

FYI,

I called support, spoke to someone immediately, got transferred to Application Support who picked up immediately, they confirmed the issue and reported it to Development. So, that's that. (May actually have been my shortest call to support - EVER!)

Thanks for everyone's replies!